[OLSR-users] Anyone tried two nodes with internet connection?

Kim Hawtin (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 10 05:27:27 CET 2007

Benjamin Watson wrote:
> "Also I think you need to be running OLSR on the laptops for them to
> reroute correctly.  Otherwise laptop A would never know that node 2
> and Internet B exists.  Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think
> this is the case."
>
> I don't think so.  Isn't that the purpose of OLSR and other routing
> protocols?  The laptops should only be concerned with maintaining a
> connection to their respective routers.  It is up to the routers to
> forward traffic appropriately (after all, they are routers).

surely the client laptop should should make one of the routers
the default gateway? this should get around needing the laptop
to run olsr?

regards,

Kim
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
(spam-protected)