[OLSR-users] WLAN Router with two WLAN interfaces - route flapping issue

Lorenz Schori (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 5 11:51:34 CET 2007

hi rolf

in freifunk you have the option to avoid certain nodes from beeing
neigbhours by adding an olsr-filter (admin->olsr). i suggest you to
enter the ip adress of the interface of the WRAP which you don't want
to use as a hop into the olsr-filter field of nearby freifunk nodes.

behind the scene freifunk just adds an iptable entry. so you might
want to turn the tables and just filter the problematic ips on an
interface of the WRAP (centrally and better maintainable).

cheers
lorenz