[OLSR-users] Re: exclude physically connected subnets from route

List Receiver (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 30 02:04:28 CET 2006

I don't think that'd do it.  I want OLSR to listen and broadcasting on
both interfaces, but I don't want it to automatically advertise the
subnets on those interfaces.  I don't want those interface subnets
advertised at all.