[OLSR-users] Securing the OLSR interface

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon May 22 10:32:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

security can be achived by end-to-end encryption. If someone else in your
neighbourhood manage to connect to the ad-hoc network _and_ is able to setup
the olsrd routing: Make an invitation party - your network is growing. More
coverage. Larger range. This kind of "automatic" growth we are normally
looking for ;-)

So forget about securing wifi. Secure your resources instead. Use firewall
rules (as on the internet) for your private net and do some authentication
for securing your resources, e.g. an inet gw or your private ftp.

LG Sven-Ola