[OLSR-users] forcing olsr routing via LAN

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Tue May 2 06:34:05 CEST 2006

I would weight the ethernet interface heavily to force all traffic
through.  Just because 10/10 multicast packets got through does not
mean that the wireless link should be used when ethernet is available.

Andrew