[OLSR-users] dot draw connection problem

Drew (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 31 19:08:05 CEST 2006

>> I tried switching it to port 8090 and that doesn't work either. The
>> strange thing is that I'm also loading the httpinfo plugin on 8080
>> and that always comes up. Is there a major difference in the way the
>> two plugins bind a port?
>

> An experiement would be to put the dot draw port at 8080 or 9000 or
> such and see if that changes
> the failing behavior.

See above, I've already tried it on 8090. Also, if I downgrade to 0.4.9,
dot draw works in that package. Unfortunately I can't just run the dot
draw from 0.4.9 with the 0.4.10 daemon as they're not compatible.

/Drew