[OLSR-users] dot draw connection problem

Drew (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 31 04:29:38 CEST 2006

> Intel-like. But from the quick look before, ntohs() and friends are not
> missing (which is a not uncommon cause).

I'm not sure what that means, sorry. I just tried loading dot draw on
another machine (x86 amd) and get the same results, port 2004 isn't
binding. I tried switching it to port 8090 and that doesn't work either.
The strange thing is that I'm also loading the httpinfo plugin on 8080
and that always comes up. Is there a major difference in the way the two
plugins bind a port?

Thanks,
Drew