[OLSR-users] OLSR with multicast support for communication?

AGF (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 27 15:50:49 CEST 2006

Hi there,

Does anyone know if and where I could find an OLSR implementation for
Windows that supports multicast communication.
When I say multicast, I don't mean the fact that "OLSR implmentation
might be a unicast routing protocol that employs broadcast for node
discovery", but an implementation that is multicast for communications
between programs that untilise the ad hoc protocol.

Thanks,
Amedeo.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.