[OLSR-users] help in setting Freifunk what should I do to have a seamless network on top of Freifunk routers?

Filipe Sampaio Rodrigues (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 23 19:59:17 CET 2006

Hi Sven,

Thanks a lot. All I want is that all the machines in our office
(regardless of being wireless or LAN) could share the same network
through the wrt54gs that we have spread around the area. so far, we can
access to the internet without any problems, but we canĀ“t access servers
which are connected to 1 of the wrt54g with freifunk.

is that possible?
thanks,
filipe