[OLSR-users] Re:Fwd:Secure Plugin problem (0.4.10)

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 23 14:42:40 CET 2006

Hi Andreas, no problem!!!
I have to setup my network in four or five months, and for network related problems i'm near finished, i have a lot of time!!!
I'm know about house related problem!!! :)
I'm starting now with the construction!!! :)

Have a nice permanence in the US!!!

Ciao

Giovanni