[OLSR-users] Freifunk wl0_ settings

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 13 11:09:48 CET 2006

John, Andrew,

one more: Freifunk is updateable over the Air using Web-UI or ssh command
line. You may investigate that stuff. Flash an FFF and check out "cd
/tmp;wget http://xxx/code.trx;/www/cgi-bin/firmware-burn /tmp/code.trx". The
script is in the Kit also, grab this one, unpack, unpack root.tgz and adpat
the firmware-burn script for your needs.

http://styx.commando.de/sven-ola/ipkg/_kit/freifunk-openwrt-kit-1.2.3-en.tgz

LG Sven-Ola