[OLSR-users] Non-OLSR ad-hoc client

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 8 10:10:38 CEST 2006

Joe,

in short: Meshcubes are not sold anymore. MadWifi does multi-bss, but only
client+master - no chance for ad-hoc+master (get out gdb and invest some
spare tim on bugfixing :in theory that should work, but many bugs here).
Best bet are the upcoming Atheros SoC - maybe 2007. As always - it's a
matter of pricing and availibility. Grab some Gaffa tape and bundle 2 WRTs.
Thats cheap and you can do anything _now_.

HTH Sven-Ola

""Joe Bush"" <(spam-protected)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Wasn't trying to spread nonsense, I was merely making a comment since
> I wasn't aware it worked at all...hack or otherwise. I use Broadcom
> based units myself, so I'm no fan. I am interested in getting my hands
> on Meshcubes in the future, or at least Atheros units or units with
> miniPCI.
>
> Do the Atheros drivers allow 'multi-bss'?