[OLSR-users] Refactoring chk_if_changed in unix/ifnet.c?

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Sun Jul 30 15:48:49 CEST 2006

Hey Joerg,

> would you accept a patch that exports the code currently reached through
> the "remove_interface" label into a separate function? I need this for
> runtime addition and removal of network interfaces an frankly, while I'm
> not a goto purist, this usage is what Dijkstra considered harmful.

Aaargh. Again this Dijkstra guy. Isn't it enough that he's causing us
headaches with his shortest path algorithm? :-)

> Comments?

Let's do it. On Windows we do it like this anyhow.

-Thomas