[OLSR-users] OLSR and QOLSR simulation whit OPNET

Yusuf Kaka (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 4 16:35:03 CET 2006

Hi Salma,

I hope to be doing the same soon also. Unfortunately only starting my research now, so I probably can't help much but I'll try. What is the problem that you're having with QOLSR on OPNET?

Regards,
Yusuf Kaka

Mobile Platforms Engineer

CSIR - Meraka Institute (African Advanced Institute for ICT)

Tel. +27 12 841 2810        Cel. +27 72 373 1847        Fax +27 12 842 7719

Postal Address: CSIR - Meraka, Building 43, PO Box 395, Pretoria 0001, South Africa
Physical Address: CSIR - Meraka, Building 43, Meiring Naude Street, Scientia, Pretoria, South Africa

Web Address: www.csir.co.za or www.meraka.co.za

>>> (spam-protected) 21/12/2005 13:05:08 >>>

hi all
i'm using the OPNET simulator tu simulate the OLSR and
QOLSR protocol available at the lRI site.
the OLSR protocol works well but i have a problem when
running the simulation of the qOSLR .
has anyone already worked with these version of OLSR
under OPNET?

thanks
Salma

views of the CSIR.