[OLSR-users] Implementing java class as olsrd plugin

Rae Harbird (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 28 00:14:23 CET 2006

Hi

*I am developing a service discovery plugin for olsr 0.4.10 on a FreeBSD *
*platform. I want to use some java code that I have already but this seems problematic. Im guessing that one way to achieve what I want is to
use JNI and to create a dynamic link library that can be loaded by the olsr daemon to interface with the java classes.

Anyone out there got experience of using java to create a plugin?

Cheers

Rae

*