[OLSR-users] olsrd Debain package on sarge

Peter Abrahamsen (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 27 16:25:36 CET 2006

Welcome to the wonderful wide world of doing anything unusual on a
Debian system!

You can probably safely hack those dependencies. Not that I'm in a
position to know, but you probably can. An easier (!) way may be to
use pinning, and run something like

# apt-get -t unstable install olsrd

Of course, you upgrade a bunch of other stuff as well, but I've done
this kind of thing many times without any disaster to date.

Cheers,

Peter