[OLSR-users] ipv6 patches for olsr nameservice

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 12 12:03:41 CET 2006

Hi John,

I've applied your patches. In cvs HEAD it had to be done pretty much
manually due to the diff from the latest release. Could you please check
out the current version and verify that it works?

Thanks.

Everybody,

Could everyone that has patches they feel should be part of the next
release please check out the 0.4 branch(and preferably HEAD as well) and
see if the fixes are already applied? If not let us know!

- Andreas