[OLSR-users] Fwd:OLSR Switch 0.4.9 Traffic problems

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 17 15:11:07 CEST 2005

I'm new with OLSR. I'm running OLSR Switch for Windows on 3 PCs in the following configuration: the 2 endpoints are out of radio range. The Pc in the middle can ping both of them. When i start the Switch on each Pc, the Pc in the middle operates as MPR and i can ping the endpoints but if i try ftp or streaming video between the endpoints it does operate only in one direction! I'm running OLSR with the RFC configuration. How can i solve this problem?

Thank you

Francesco Floris, Italy.