[OLSR-users] win32: routing table update fails (sometimes)

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Sat May 28 12:14:24 CEST 2005

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for reporting this.

>From the log file it seems that you have been seeing the OLSR packets sent
by your neighbour nodes (LQ is 1.0, LQ = Link Quality = the link quality
measured on your node) but that your neighbour nodes haven't seen your
OLSR packets (NLQ is 0.0, NLQ = Neighbour Link Quality = the link quality
measured by a neighbour).

So, if this happens for the next time, it would be interesting to ping
your neighbours and see whether pinging them works. Moreover, it would
probably make sense to create a packet dump on the neighbour nodes to see
whether your node transmits any OLSR packets.

I am afraid that we unfortunately cannot investigate this further without
reproducing the problem. :-(

-Thomas