[OLSR-users] OLSR Camera
Wed May 25 10:18:19 CEST 2005
world's first OLSR camera: got it up and running :) Download:
Note: This is a hack. Not intended for end users. Insecure too, because I
left open a telnet root account with "admin" password also.
Recently I bought a Linksys WVC54G Web Camera. That's a small box with
antenna and a 640x480 Webcam with Mpeg4 output and Microphone.
Because Linksys released a compile ready version of the sources, I was able
to put an OLSR daemon on that thing.
OLSR does not compile out of the box - I needed to tweak one or two things
to got it running with that "Cadenux" cross compile system. These hacks
- Theres a funny libdl in the box (called dl-xflat.so.0). Currently no
- Also no libm, needed to link against libc.
- No function "real pow(real, real)". What's that stuff in mantissa.c!?
Replaced the pow(2,b) with (1 << b), seems to work OK.
Is it really necessary to fiddle with reals here?
- daemon() does not exist, fork() does not work. So "olsrd -nofork".
- There is no /proc/net/ipv4 dir. Ignored the complaints.
- And finally, the default IPV6 calcualation does not work.
Commented out to //return NULL in get_default_if_config()
More information about the Olsr-users