[OLSR-users] Redundant topology and MPR flooding simulations...

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 23 19:33:14 CET 2005

Hi all,

I want to do some simulation work to measure the benefits (in terms of
optimal path calculation), of using MPR redundancy and Redundant topology
information... therefore, I wonder if anyone knows about an OLSR
implemenation in any simulator (e.g. NS-2) that has these features
implemented and that I could use... so, I could do some work playing with
MPR_Coverage and TC_Redundancy parameters....

cheers

Pedro Villanueva