[OLSR-users] OLSRd and sun SPARC platforms

Jon Andersson (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 16 14:27:05 CET 2005

Yes, that is the case.

The problem is the definition "time_t timestamp", which will default to 4
bytes on a 32bit arch and 8 bytes on a 64 bit arch.  Since this is used
directly in the generated signature, there is a layout mismatch between the
signatures generated (and subsequently read) by the two.

Be aware that it will most likely require more than just a redefinition to
correct this.

Jon