[OLSR-users] OLSRd and sun SPARC platforms

Jon Andersson (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 16 12:44:07 CET 2005

Hi,

You didn't specify the SPARC type, but be aware that (at least) one plugin
(security) is incompatible between 32 and 64bit architechtures.

There does not seem to be any such issues related to the "main" OLSRD.

Good luck!

Jon