[OLSR-users] Problem with droptime

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 15 13:20:00 CET 2005

Hi,

Are you saying that changing intervals has no effect on olsrd operation?
Try using HELLO intervals of 0.5 seconds(and validity time of 1.5 secs) -
is there no change in olsrd behaviour? If so I would suspect a
configuration problem. Are the changes reflected in the olsrd startup
output(emission intervals)?
BTW are you using LQ, hysteresis or neither?

- Andreas