[OLSR-users] Missing package / port

Rae Harbird (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 22 16:01:29 CEST 2005

Hi

I am running FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE with an IMUNES kernel patch
(http://www.tel.fer.hr/imunes).  I am trying to compile the olsrd but I
am having a couple of problems and I'm wondering if anyone out there can
help. The problems are:

1) (The most urgent) I get the following error on gmake OS=fbsd:

src/bsd/net.o src/bsd/net.c
src/bsd/net.c:56: net80211/ieee80211.h: No such file or directory
src/bsd/net.c:57: net80211/ieee80211_ioctl.h: No such file or directory
src/bsd/net.c:339: warning: #warning implement IPV6_ADD_MEMBERSHIP
gmake: *** [src/bsd/net.o] Error 1

I don't know where I can get hold of the net80211 software, or even
whether the the 4.11-RELEASE kernel supports it. I don't actually need
wireless support because I will be using netgraph interfaces (ng_eth0)
between virtual nodes. What do you think is the best way forward?

2) confg_parser won't compile with the IMUNES kernel patch because
confg_parser uses a small amount of kernel specific code to identify the
interfaces. I am happy to do without the confg_parser, can I just use
text-based config files?

Thanks

Rae