[OLSR-users] Error with multiple interfaces

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 22 00:15:29 CEST 2005

Holger,

Thats right... we're binding to 0.0.0.0. Sorry about that.
I remember there was som discussion about this some time ago,
I seem to remember that binding to the broadcastaddress did
not work very well (atleast under Linux).
A (very) quick test here shows that I do not receive incoming
OLSR packets when binding to the broadcast address... but I
might be borking something up here ;-) Sadly I don't have
time to investigate this furter now... I guess somebody else
maight check this out as well?

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen