[OLSR-users] network problems

aaron (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 17 18:37:47 CEST 2005

hard to debug...
I am having similar problems over here. Interference levels are increasing
since everybody nowadays wants  WLAN  at home.
I have not come up with a better way of measuring interference except
for the SNR value.

besides: your map is very big, how many nodes do you have running?
(can't see it easily on the 5000xSomething png)
It might help to reduce the hello intervall etc.
-> less OLSR overhead traffic.

also: usually OLSR traffic is not prioritized over regular traffic thus
when people download a lot the bandwidth gets clogged up. Hence
OLSR itself will lose routes.

hysteresis did not help over here.

well, just my observations. hope it helps.

aaron.