[OLSR-users] httpinfo

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 14 16:48:35 CEST 2005

Attached are the following files:

olsrd - olsrd executable
httpinfo - httpinfo plugin
nameservice - nameservice
olsrd.conf - config file
olsrd_output - output of olsrd during crash

The program doesn't segfault, it just says "done".  This is olsrd
0.4.9 built as you described from sources I got from olsr.org today.

kill -s SIGSEGV $$ creates a core file in cwd (or wherever
core_pattern specifies)

I reproduce this problem by going to the httpinfo page, viewing a few
pages, then clicking my browser bookmark as fast as I can (effectively
refreshing the page).  After about 5 seconds it just dies.

btw, I did not forget "ulimit -c unlimited", I tried to produce a core
file more then once.
(spam-protected):/home/zip # ulimit
unlimited

Keep me updated, if there is anything else you need just ask.

Andrew