[OLSR-users] Re: Route information changing too quickly

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 10 05:56:50 CEST 2005

Forgot to add, here is the olsrd.conf file on *every* node (except for
the hna stuff):

mnode1:~# cat /etc/olsrd.conf
DebugLevel      0
IpVersion       4
Hna4
{
0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0
}
AllowNoInt      yes
Willingness     6
UseHysteresis   no
LinkQualityLevel        2
LoadPlugin "olsrd_httpinfo.so.0.1"
{
        PlParam "Net"   "0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0"
        PlParam "port"  "8080"
}
LoadPlugin "olsrd_nameservice.so.0.2"
{
        PlParam "name"  "mnode1"
        PlParam "hosts-file"    "/var/run/hosts_olsr"
}
Pollrate        0.05
Interface "wlan0"
{
    Ip4Broadcast                255.255.255.255
}

Andrew