[OLSR-users] Keeping track of add_local_hna4_entry hna4 entries.

Damjan (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 3 16:53:13 CEST 2005

I want to write a plugin that will dynamically add and remove routes in
the OLSR network. My idea is that OLSR works on the WiFi interface but
it adds any routes that go trough the wired interface.

I understand I should use the add_local_hna4_entry() and
remove_local_hna4_entry() functions to add and remove the routes from
the OLSR network.

My question is, it seems that I must remember what entries I've added, so
that I could remove them later if they disappear (like an interface
going down), is there some convinient structure in olsrd to keep track of
what I've added?

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID --> (spam-protected) <-- not my mail address!!!