[OLSR-users] Secure Plugin

lee hughes (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 29 02:48:46 CEST 2005

hey, it's nice to know I guessed right, I learned that from using ospf
secure packets......

so , remember to get your clocks in sync.

one thing to note, do you think a poor old wrt54g mips 200mhz
processor can handle the olsr encryption, because we can't seem to
reverse engineer the hardware crypto chip on board, crypto is done in
software :-(, I've not checked the overhead, but I presume it maybe
too much for these to handle in software...

just need this project
http://linux-bcom4301.sourceforge.net/go/progress to finish working
out how hardware encryption can be enabled... :-)))).....

:-)