[OLSR-users] OLSR compatibility with Microsoft Embedded Visual C++

Wilkins, Gary D (SELEX) (UK) (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 20 13:14:00 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

The code now compiles, thank you for your help. (As you indicated I
had not loaded all the compiler updates).

I now have the problem that you mentioned previously. . . the executable
will not run on a pocket PC. This may be due to the pocket PC not having the
ability to run console applications. I have downloaded PocketConsole from

http://www.symbolictools.de/public/pocketconsole/

and when loaded on the pocket PC I can get a simple ('hello world') compiled
console application to run on the pocket PC, but have not yet had any luck
with the olsr code.

If you have any more information it will be appreciated. If I find
out any more information I will pass it on to you.

Can you recommend a suitable emulator for testing the executable?

Regards,
Gary.