[OLSR-users] OLSR compatibility with Microsoft Embedded Visual C++

Wilkins, Gary D (SELEX) (UK) (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 13 12:03:59 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Has anyone compiled olsr using Microsoft Embedded Visual C++ Ver 4.0?

My aim is to produce an executable to run on an ARM processor with the Windows CE OS.

Using the Embedded Visual C++ Ver 4.0 I get many errors, some of which are due to missing header files such as signal.h and errno.h. I understand that it is not possible to use the required header files from another compiler, so I would need to spend some time tracking down the problems and fixing them.

Thanks,
Gary.