[OLSR-users] problem with olsrd + ipv6 (scope?)

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 14 06:23:53 CET 2005

Hi,

If olsrd is ran with debuglevel >1 and ipv6 this will happen.
But it should actually happen all the time - so it seems strange
to me that there goes a couple of minutes before this starts in
your case...

The case is that olsrd always polls for changes in interface
configuration, including IP address. The printout in question is
devuglevel 2 printout from the function that fetched the IPv6
address for an interface. I'll give it a much higher debug level
for the next release - until then just use debuglevel 1(or the
CVS version) if you find this annoying.
Generally speaking one should always run olsrd with debuglevel 1
if a plain and "pretty" output is desired.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org