[OLSR-users] problem with olsrd + ipv6 (scope?)

webmind (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 13 23:21:03 CET 2005

hi,
I've installed olsr on 3 nodes with ipv6
gave each of them a site (fec0::) ip address
and set the Ip6AddrType to site-local
when I start the daemons all seem to work fine..
until after a few minutes (or sometimes shorter)
they start spawning lines with:

\       inet6 addr: <the site ipaddress of the nome>

on and on..
before it places the new entry it waits a bit give the
line:

\       Scope:\

(the backslashes in these lines are the love turning chars)

as soon as I restart any of the olsrds they all give
the normal stats for a while again.. until after anoter few min.

does anyone know what this is ?
I had nothing like this with ipv4, and I must say I don't have
much experience with ipv6. but this doesn't look correct to me..

TIA

webmind

--
email      : (spam-protected)