[OLSR-users] Topology output quesitons.

John Clark (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 18 03:24:17 CET 2005

I've got the olsrd up and I'm now trying to understand how to use the
topology output to
present a network map.

The wireless network is 10.10.0.X and the copper is 192.168.0.X. All the
wireless boxes
also have copper, but these are unconnected, except the copper to
wireless 'gateway'.
Hence the olsrd that I'm connecting to on the copper side only has
information from the
wireless side via a gateway system.

However, all I see in the topology output via port 2004 are the IP
numbers associated
with 192.168.0.X.

Is this what would be expected? Is there a way to have the topology info
use the 10.10.0.X
IP numbers rather than the 192.168.0.X?

Also, I compiled the graphical tool that Stefan Sayer made, and was able
to see a graphical
representation, however, it seems to have problems showing all the
active links...

Thanks
John Clark