[OLSR-users] LQ problems

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 16 05:26:37 CET 2005

> Thanks for your quick response. I see clearer now. The route switch
> occurs, because node B ceases to announce its link to node A; the topology
> table does not contain 192.168.74.2 <--> 192.168.74.1 link anymore. When B
> decides to announce the link again, i.e. when the entry returns to the
> topology tanble, the route switches back.

IMO the MPR selection has to behave this way regardless of LQ. The
A<->B link is still found in the two-hop neighor table. A quick look on
the lq_route calculation seems to reveal that two-hop neighbors are
never processed in the route calculation which they must be due to the
MPR scheme. But that was a very quick look, _very_ early in the morning
:-) So I very well might be missing something.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org