[OLSR-users] LQ problems

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 16 01:22:01 CET 2005

Hi Holger,

Thanks for your quick response. I see clearer now. The route switch
occurs, because node B ceases to announce its link to node A; the topology
table does not contain 192.168.74.2 <--> 192.168.74.1 link anymore. When B
decides to announce the link again, i.e. when the entry returns to the
topology tanble, the route switches back.

I suspect that this has something to do with interference of the LQ
extension with MPR selection. In this case setting TcRedundancy to 2 in
the configuration file would be a work-around. Could you try this? I'll
think through my MPR theory in the meantime.

Do you have logs that cover the same period of time on node B? It would be
interesting to see which MPRs node B selects.

Thanks,
-Thomas