[OLSR-users] Strange routing depending on netmask

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 15 17:45:28 CET 2005

> I'd rather not try 0.4.9 until it's out. Mostly because my systems are 500Km away and if I screw something I'll have to go there.

He he - that is quite understandable!!

> Can you pinpoint in which file the fix is I'll apply that patch only?

The functions in question are:
olsr_add_routes_in_kernel(struct destination_n *)
olsr_delete_routes_from_kernel(struct destination_n *)

in process_routes.c. I think updating them should be sufficient. But
I don't have the possibillity to test against 0.4.8 now, and I guess
you don't want to risk borking up the network with this patch :)
But please report back when we have released and you have tried
0.4.9!

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen