[OLSR-users] Strange routing depending on netmask

Ignacio García Pérez (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 15 17:37:13 CET 2005

> Hope this made any sense :-)

LOT of sense. Thanks for taking the time to write such a clarifying answer.

> Bottom line is that it should work in CVS (which will hopefully soon be
> 0.4.9). It would be great if you could verify this!!

I'd rather not try 0.4.9 until it's out. Mostly because my systems are 500Km away and if I screw something I'll have to go there.

Can you pinpoint in which file the fix is I'll apply that patch only?

Regards.

Nacho.