[OLSR-users] Windows: does not route/nat

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 15 12:29:31 CET 2005

> I thought I don't have to enable routing or something else in windows
> manually. Sounds like I misunderstood something ;-)

Hmmm. Wait a minute. You have enabled ICS (Internet Connection Sharing),
haven't you? This should be enough, as this enables routing and NAT.

Could you open a command prompt and run "route print" on both computers
after you've started olsrd on them? I'd like to see what the routing
table looks like.

Moreover, you could try to get ICS to work without OLSR first. Simply
add a default route on the non-Internet PC to the Internet PC.

-Thomas