[OLSR-users] does there exists any IPv6 address auto-conf plugin orsoftware

aaron (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 11 21:46:57 CET 2005

I disagree with that.
There are enough /64 ipv6 addr for every square meter on this planet.
So as far as I can recall, everyone should have "his" or "her" /64 net.
Hence: 128-64 = 64 > 48

so for me the recipe would be:
1) get a /64 prefix from my provider
2) share the /64 with the whole MANET
3) agree on a common prefix of 64-48 = 16 bits
4) just copy the 48 bits MAC into the remaining parts.

so no radvd needed in this case.
a.