[OLSR-users] Current CVS in IPKG

Aldert J.B.P. Hazenberg (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 9 01:58:46 CET 2005

John Gorkos wrote:
> Gang-
>   If you're into bleeding edge, I've got the MIPs (WRT-54G) ipkg of today's
> CVS up at
> http://www.wildcatwireless.net/wrt54g/olsrd_0.4.9-cvs-wrt1_mipsel.ipk
> Let me know if you find any bugs.  Actually, I can't get the httpinfo
> interface to even come up, so let me know if you can find the reason why.

In the spirit of cooperation and while I was waiting anyway for a new
pre-release version of OTR to continue interop testing for Gaim with
<plug> Try it out http://www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/ </plug> I downloaded
this 049cvs release from John and installed it and it works alright !!

John, I noticed in the olsrd.conf that for httpinfo you now can define
       on what networks the httpinfo webpage 'shows' itself.

I modified the httpinfo section of my olsrd.conf to this :

LoadPlugin "olsrd_httpinfo.so.0.1"
{
     PlParam     "port"   "8080"
     PlParam     "Net"    "192.168.1.0 255.255.0.0"
     PlParam     "Net"    "10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0"
}

Maybe you need to do something like this that as well ?

-=-

More info on this 049cvs .ipk of John :

1. I see a new shiny httpinfo page as advertized by Andreas on the olsr.org
    webpage :))) Happy me ! :)

2. I editted the olsrd.conf to match the config we use in Amsterdam for our
    public network and it -seems- to work alright in combination with
    = 0.4.8 on a soekris
    = 0.4.8 on OSX
    = 0.4.8 on windows
    But I need to do more testing for that to be absolutely sure.

Aldert Hazenberg.