[OLSR-users] Current CVS in IPKG

John Gorkos (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 9 00:00:01 CET 2005

It almost looks browser specific.  Konqueror just hangs forever, Mozilla
immediately returns "Document contains no data" and Links gives it to me
correctly.  Internet Exploder (running under linux, go figure) also seems to
yak with a weird error screen, but that might just be IE.

It looks like a problem with the http headers, to be honest.  I've got a
killer headache right now (all day pounding java code), but I'll look at it
later this evening.

John Gorkos