[OLSR-users] 4g Access Cube

Thomas Huber (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 3 23:17:57 CET 2005

Hi Andrew

Access Cube is the hardware that runs the embedded linux "nylon", which
you can download from meshcube.org.

Yes, you can change the settings of the cube like any standard linux
system. It runs a package based distribution which is cross-compiled
for the MIPS CPU they are using in the cube. You can ssh to the cube
through LAN or use a terminal app to configure with the serial console.

olsr is available as olsrd package. It replaces the old meshing
protocol/deamon, as far as I understand.

The cubes are a great. You can upgrade the image by tftping the new
firmware at the prompt of the bootloader.

Regards,
Thomas