[OLSR-users] Getting started

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 3 19:06:52 CET 2005

Hi John,

There is the manpage olsrd.conf(5) (not that brief IMO ;-) )
(http://www.olsr.org/docs/olsrd.conf.5.html) and there is a default
config file that is part of the source distribution
files/olsrd.conf.default All that really has to be changed in the
default configfile to run olsrd is the interface names. In linux/*BSD
this are the interface names(used by tools like ifconfig), while on
Windows you can run olsrd -int to get a list of interface names.

- Andreas

John Clark wrote:
> I recently have take up a project where olsrd is being used. However, I
> have not
> found much information on how olsrd.conf is to be configured. The web site
> has brief man pages, but I was not able to find a set of example setups
> which
> I could follow.
>
> Is there such, and if so, where.
>
> Thanks