[OLSR-users] Anyone using the Nameservice plugin?

Dan Flett (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 6 06:36:51 CET 2005

Hi all,

Is anyone using the Nameservice plugin on their OLSR network?  I think it
looks very interesting.  It looks like it has been designed to be used with
DNSMasq - but I'm wondering how to integrate it.  DNSMasq does not
automatically re-read a hosts file when it changes, but I'm guessing the
hosts.olsr file created by the Namservice plugin will change everytime a
node joins or leaves the mesh - so how do you get DNSMasq to automatically
re-read the file?

Cheers,

Dan