[OLSR-users] httpinfo logs non-allowed host

gex (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 24 14:09:33 CEST 2005

I am a newbie configuring olsrd with httpinfo plugin under OpenWRT and
Debian.
I get the following logged when I try to browse x.x.x.x:8080 from another
machine.
   HTTP request from non-allowed host x.x.x.x!
   (HTTPINFO) Failed to receive data from client!
It works great when I browse 127.0.0.1 on the Debian machine, but I need the
Debian machine to browse OpenWRT as well.

I configured a Host PlParam for olsrd - is there another PlParam for
httpinfo that I am missing?
Is documentation for the plugin PlParam available for each plugin?

I am looking forward to using olsrd in my neighborhood, thanks for you work
and help.