[OLSR-users] Gould not find global IPv6 address (i.e. olsr becomesblind ; )

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 24 10:32:49 CEST 2005

Chari,

Yes, site-local addresses are depricated, but they are still supported as
an option in olsrd. This will probably be removed in a future version.
Link-local addresses are not supported since they are not to be routable
AFAIK.

- Andreas