[OLSR-users] Gould not find global IPv6 address (i.e. olsr becomes blind ; )

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Tue Aug 23 22:03:15 CEST 2005

hi!

> The interface is configured to use a site-local address(as stated in
> the debug output"IPv6 addrtype            : site-local"). There is
> no site-local addresses configured on the interface.
> To use global addresses set
> Ip6AddrType         global
> in the interface section in the configuration file.

my latest understandig was that site scope is deprecated? so i just
assumed site scope was meant to read link scope - ok, i was obviously
wrong, but then i'd like to configure olsr to use the link scope
address, but that seems not to be supported?

regards,

	Chris